Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014

It hasn't been a super exciting week, but it has been a pretty good one. We had zone meeting on Wednesday.  We talked about effective study and how to help establish expectations with our investigators. It was a good meeting, and the things that were talked about were helpful. Since then, I have been trying to do better using a study journal when I study, and it has helped me find more things to learn more about. I would recommend it. We had some good lessons with M. and J. this week. Elder Taylor led out in almost all of our lessons since he is almost done with training. He did a good job. M. was in the hospital again this weekend, so we are hoping he is okay. He is there a lot for various things. Besides that stuff and a few lessons with other investigators, we spent a lot of time knocking doors and walking around to try to contact people. It was super hot a couple of days, but we could usually deal with it without too much trouble. 

It is still crazy that the baby is coming so soon. I'm not sure what my prediction is, but it would be kind of cool if she came on the 12th for Lauren's birthday. That is neat that you guys took Cheryl out and that she had such a good time. 

I wish I had more exciting things to talk about, but it was a fairly quiet week. As quiet as things get in a city this size! have a blessed week!

Love,
Elder Schow

No comments:

Post a Comment