Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 6, 2014

August 6, 2014

Well, these nine day weeks are always strange. I found out today that I will be in Big Walnut Creek for another transfer. I have outlasted everyone else who was in my zone when I got here. We have had a pretty successful week. M. continues to be solid. He has really enjoyed church both times he has come and is on date to be baptized on August 30th. He has read almost the entire Gospel Principals book during the last week. We continue to find new people and try to stay in touch with the others that they are working with. If I have mentioned names in the past, we are still probably working with them, but it is a slow process. Please keep praying for them. I will try to give more details and also send pictures soon, but I am almost out of time for today. Thank you so much for the birthday packages! I loved all the gifts and the ties are spectacular. I was wearing the orange one in the birthday party picture with the Lees (Q. is Sister Lees son, and he does indeed know what a raccoon is, the weirdo) The raccoon is still very much alive as far as we know :) he was just relocated, so don't worry about him. I hope you all have a good week. I suppose I'll talk to you again on Monday! If you get the chance, watch the new Mormon Message "the  Hope of God's Light." It is amazing. I hope you all have a blessed week!

Love,
Elder Schow

No comments:

Post a Comment