Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014
Hello, everybody. I hope you had a good week. It sounds like the Manti Pageant was a really good experience and I'm glad those who went enjoyed it. On Thursday morning, I went to the transfer meeting. It was a little sad, because President and Sister Nilsen gave their departing testimonies. I got my new companion and trainee. His name is Elder Taylor and he is from Orem. He's a good guy and it seems so far like we will get along pretty well. We also found out at the transfer meeting that a third set of missionaries was put back into our ward, so we have 2 sets of Elders again. That means that our proselyting area is a lot smaller, so we are going to have to do some adapting. We are trying to find new people, but it has been a slow week. We have managed to find some potential investigators, though. We have done a lot of knocking doors and have tried some contacting in a large park in our area. We are looking for new ways to find, though. There's not much else to report, but if you could continue to pray for C. and also for N., and S., I would appreciate it. Thank you all for your support and love. It is always good to hear from you via email, and a paper letter now and then can be a boost. I hope you all have a blessed week!
Love,
Elder Schow

No comments:

Post a Comment