Monday, February 23, 2015

February 9th 2015

February 9, 2014
It was a pretty good week. We were able to put in a lot of good work finding, which isn't bearing fruit yet. At least we know we tried hard, though. We had a zone conference on Wednesday and for a few hours on Friday with our zone and the other zone in our stake. There was a lot of good information and we set some goals to report back on. The whole thing focused a lot on finding and trying different approaches in contacting people. That is something we have been working on. Large mission meetings are usually pretty enjoyable and it is fun to interact with some of the missionaries that I don't see too often. We managed to have a couple of good lessons this week. T. is making a lot of progress and is working on praying and thinking of a baptismal date. We are starting to review the lessons with D. and W. and hoping that it will make a difference for them, so that is good. We are trying to teach R., but he has been pretty sick. Hopefully he will feel up to a lesson this week. It is often amazing to me how hard and wearing this work can be. It never really seems to get easier. However, there are times that make it all worth it. I feel like I have learned so much and I hope I am making a difference to people. Ohio is a pretty great place. 

I'm glad to hear that things are going okay for everyone at home. I hope the doctors are able to continue helping Naomi. I've been trying to keep her and everyone else in the family with health problems in my prayers. 

Well, I hope you all have a blessed week and a happy Valentine's Day. 

Love,
Elder Schow   

No comments:

Post a Comment