Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb. 2, 2015

February 2, 2015
The winter has been pretty spotty here, so I'm not sure what difference six more weeks will make, but having things warmer would be nice. It sounds from your messages like everything is going pretty well for everyone, which is always good to hear. This week was a little slow in terms of results in our work, but we worked hard, and that is the most important thing, I suppose. We've really been striving to make our plans effective and to find through a variety of methods. We've also been trying to meet a lot of the less-active members in our area that we haven't met before. I got some sort of stomach bug  Thursday, which wasn't too fun. I spent most of the day resting, then we worked Friday, and I felt much better by the time that Saturday rolled around. It really wasn't a very exciting week, but it was a learning experience, so that's good. I wish I had more to write, but I can't think of anything :) sorry. I love you all, though, and I hope you have a good week!

Love,
Elder Schow

No comments:

Post a Comment