Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Holidays

 
December 2nd 2013
 
 
Well, it has been a pretty crazy week. We went to transfers on Tuesday and I found out that the missionary that I'll be training is named Elder Cole. He is from Mesa, Arizona. He is a really nice guy and we well be able to do some great work together. Being on bikes is a lot different from being in a car, especially when there's snow, but it hasn't been too bad most of the time. It has helped us focus our planning and finding on specific areas and has allowed us to find several new investigators. We were able to enjoy a nice Thanksgiving lunch at a restaurant with a couple from our ward. It was quite tasty. We also had a smaller Thanksgiving dinner later in the evening. The second meal was Elder Loosli's fault :) He is still in the ward, by the way, just in the southern end of it. He and his new companion Elder Cook are now the third set of missionaries in our ward. We set up our little Christmas tree in our apartment last night. It is pretty festive, as you can see in the pictures. I don't know on the GPS. Elder Loosli could plug his into the wall if need be. In the mean time I think we are ok. I'm so glad that you guys enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Grandpa Wayne told me about it. Sorry this letter is a little shorter than usual. Things got pretty busy with email today. I'm glad that Britton is doing well.
I hope you all have a great week and I love you all so much!
Love,
Elder Ethan Schow
 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment