Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1, 2014

December 1, 2014

I am almost out of time emailing today. I'm sorry, but this will be kind of short. It was really a pretty good week.Probably the most notable things were Thanksgiving and the launch of the "He Is the Gift" initiative, which I know Britton mentioned. Thanksgiving was a pretty good day. We had lunch with D. and W. and another meal a little later with the Jastals. We got pretty full, but we had some good visits. We've been trying to use the "He is the Gift" as much as possible with nonmembers so far, though most people aren't any more receptive to it than to our other approaches. I think reactions will improve though as we have some practice. It is a really neat opportunity. Well, I love you all and I'm sorry again this is so short. We had to do a couple of church surveys which took a lot of time
Love,
Elder Schow

No comments:

Post a Comment