Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7 2014

 
April 7 2014
It has been a pretty good few days since I last wrote. On Thursday, we went to the transfer meeting to say goodbye to Elder Loosli before he went home. It was nice to see him and I'll miss having him around. Presdient called two new assistants, so that was kind of exciting. We had a few good lessons and found a couple of new investigators. General Conference was kind of the highlight of the week. There were some really good talks and I enjoyed listening. I even stayed awake the whole time! I especially enjoyed the Saturday afternoon session and the priesthood session. We drove with an investigator couple and their nephew to the Sat. afternoon one and gave them a tour of the church, too. I think they really enjoyed the experience. Carol hasn't quite moved yet, so she was able to come to a session as well. The weather is much warmer lately, but we have had a lot of rain, so hopefully things will mellow out a bit more. That is super exciting news about the baby. It is still weird to think that I am going to be an uncle. I hope everyone there had a good week!
Love,
Elder Schow

No comments:

Post a Comment